Explore and experience the joy of 100,000 sunflowers at The Pemberton Sunflower Maze brought to you by Laughing Crow Organics Farm, located at The Beer Farmers. Get lost in a seemingly endless array of sunflowers while learning about bees, the lifecycle of sunflowers, and other fun nature facts. After you’ve completed the maze, head over to The Beer Farmers for a refreshing cold one! Open August 14 – 30, 2020 (give or take a day or two).
Visit Laughing Crow Organics for more information and to get your tickets.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
• Complete the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool prior to your visit.
• Stay home if in the last 14 days you have shown symptoms of COVID-19, been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or been outside of Canada.
• Keep your distance from others. Maintain 6 feet between you and anyone outside of your group (including dogs) and do not exchange devices with anyone from outside from your group for photographs.
• No groups larger than 6 people.
• Limit your visit to 1 hour to ensure all visitors are able to experience the maze safely.
• Personal face coverings are encouraged but not mandatory.
• Hand sanitizer provided at the maze entrance and exit.
•Keep dogs on leash.
•Leave no trace.
•Stay on designated pathways.
•Do not harvest the sunflowers.